Discover Sydney’s newest unique outdoor venue set under the stars, The Barracks, North Head. Audiences will be entranced by the artistry of Australia’s biggest names in music, theatre, ballet, dance, rock, opera and jazz set in an enchanting location steeped in historical significance and natural beauty. Be among the first to experience this diverse and inspiring concert series in a truly magnificent setting perched high above Sydney Harbour. Night at the Barracks North Head.
The premium Category 1 ticket to experience your favourite artist in the best seats in the house. Enjoy exclusive priority entry and fast queuing for bar and dining area access. Strictly limited availability, get in quick.
Check venue map here for Platinum seating options.
VIP Dine & Show Experience
$395 per head - Minimum 2 guests
For the complete Night at the Barracks VIP journey, combine premium reserved seating with our pre-event dining experience at Q Station’s Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar.
Refurbished into a bustling, open- kitchen restaurant, Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar specialises in fresh, modern Australian cuisine. After an early 2 course dinner or late Sunday lunch, you’ll be transferred directly to Platinum category reserved seating to enjoy the spectacle of Night at the Barracks with VIP entry, a welcome cocktail and fast entry and bar access.
- Best available Platinum tickets to the Night at the Barracks North Head, Manly event of your choice - incl VIP lanyard
- 2 course early pre-event dinner (Thursday-Saturday) or late lunch (Sunday) at the Q Station’s Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar
- Bottle of wine (between 2 people) from the Boilerhouse Night at The Barracks range
- Shuttle transfers from the Q Station Reception to the Barracks and back to Manly Wharf after the event.
- Priority venue entry plus VIP ‘fast queue’ bar service
- Complimentary Manly Spirits cocktail on arrival at Night at the Barracks
To ensure maximum enjoyment and adequate time for meal service prior to the event, customers will be contacted prior to the event to select a seating time at Q Station Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar as follows:
For Thursday, Friday & Saturday performances (pre-event dinner):
Arrival from 4:30pm for seating time: 4:45pm / 5:00pm / 5:15pm
For Sunday performances (late lunch):
2:30pm / 3:00pm / 3:30pm
(Seating times subject to availability)
Guests are asked to make their own way to Q Station located at 1 North Head Scenic Drive, Manly. More information is available at: qstation.com.au/getting-here