Discover Sydney’s newest unique outdoor venue set under the stars, The Barracks, North Head. Audiences will be entranced by the artistry of Australia’s biggest names in pop, indie, musical theatre, dance, rock, opera and jazz set in an enchanting location steeped in historical significance and natural beauty. Be among the first to experience this diverse and inspiring concert series in a truly magnificent setting perched high above Sydney Harbour. Night at the Barracks North Head.
The premium Category 1 ticket to experience your favourite artist in the best seats in the house. Enjoy exclusive priority entry and fast queuing for bar and dining area access. Strictly limited availability, get in quick.
Check venue map here for Platinum seating options.
Q Station Dine & Show Package
$395 per head
The ultimate Night at The Barracks North Head Manly pre-dining and show experience.
Enjoy an exclusive meal for two at the Q Station Boilerhouse located on the shore of Sydney Harbour, before being transferred up to the nearby North Head sanctuary to experience the Night at The Barracks North Head Manly show of your choice.
- 1 x premium category 1 or 2 Night at the Barracks ticket for each guest*
- 2 course pre-event dinner at Q Stations’ Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar with premium wines, local beers and a welcome cocktail on arrival
- Shuttle bus transfers to Night at the Barracks
- Fast entry to the venue including fast access to bar service at the venue
- VIP passes providing a selection of complimentary drinks at event bars
- Bus transfers to Manly Wharf after the event
To ensure maximum enjoyment and adequate time for meal service prior to the event, customers will be contacted prior to the event to select a seating time at Q Station Boilerhouse Kitchen & Bar as follows:
For Thursday & Friday performances (pre-event dinner):
Arrival from 4:30pm for seating time: 4:45pm / 5:00pm / 5:15pm
For Saturday & Sunday performances (late lunch):
Arrival from 1:30pm for seating time: 1:30pm / 2:00pm / 2:30pm
(Seating times subject to availability)
Guests are asked to make their own way to Q Station located at 1 North Head Scenic Drive, Manly. More information is available at: qstation.com.au/getting-here