- No pass outs permitted.
- Event Management reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or remove any person without entitlement to a refund, including any person who causes a disturbance or exhibits anti- social behaviour, and/or refuses to comply with reasonable requests made by Security or Event Management.
- Any person found to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be denied entry or ejected from the Event.
- Children under the age of 18 must
be accompanied by a guardian or responsible adult and supervised at all times.
- No animals are permitted within the event, excluding service animals. Ticketholders with service animals must provide the relevant documentation to prove the status of the animal.
- Smoking, including vaping, is not permitted anywhere within the Event precinct.
- By attending the event you agree to the capture of your image or likeness which may be featured in footage and/or photography for use by Event Management.
- It is a condition of entry to present your bag for inspection if requested by Security.
- The following items are not allowed to be brought into the Event:
- Bags over 40cm x 40cm in size
- Outside food and beverages
- Professional filming and/or photography equipment
- Dangerous items including but not limited to knives, weapons, flammablegoods
- Illegal goods and substances including illicit drugs and fireworks.
- Management reserves the right to confiscate these items if you try to bring them into the Event.
- Unless authorised by the Event Management in writing, you must not conduct any commercial, political, soliciting, promotional, performance, surveying, canvassing, or demonstration activity at the event, nor collect contributions or distribute any material.
Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out on this webpage. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
This website is owned and operated by 2S ENTERTAINMENT Pty Ltd ABN 36 645 238 286 (referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’).
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials used on this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are subject to copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights that are owned or licensed by us. You may only access and use these materials for non-commercial or personal use, except to the extent permitted by law or where you have received prior written approval from us.
We make no warranties or representations about this website or any of its content and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this site.
Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this webpage and your continued use of the website following such update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Your use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.
GAME OF SKILL – TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 2S ENTERTAINMENT’S ‘NIGHT AT THE BARRACKS TICKET WIN’ SOCIAL COMPETITION
(1) Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
(2) Entry is open to all Australian residents who are existing Facebook, Instagram or Tiktok subscribers.
(3) Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter this competition.
(4) To enter, participants must:
- (a) Ensure their profile on relevant social channel is set to public (must remain so for the duration of the competition opening window.
- (b) Post to their social pages ensuring to tag @nightatthebarracks and/or #nightatthebarracks as appropriate
- (c) Describe their experience, which may feature a photo or comment by the participant conveying their moments at Night at The Barracks event
(5) The competition commences at 16:00 (AEDT) Friday 9th September and closes at 16.00 (AEDT) Monday 3rd October 2022.
(6) Entries must be received by the Promoter (on their social pages – @nightatthebaracks) during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period for each prize will not be considered for the competition.
(7) There are no minimum entries per person per day.
(8) This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity.
(9) Judging will take place during the dates outlined as the “Competition Closes” period outlined in clause 10 at the Promoter’s premises located at 203/27 Belgrave St, Manly, NSW, 2095. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from the Promoter.
(10) One winner will be chosen by the judges on the Monday at 1200 (AEDT) after each weekend of shows.
(11) Winners will be notified via their form of entry on social media by Monday 2200 (AEDT) and will have 24hours to respond acknowledging the win and to choose their show.
(12) The prize consists of 2 x Best available tickets for the show of the winners choosing. Seat position is subject to availability and may not be available for shows already notified as ‘Sold Out’
(13) The prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The judges ‘decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
(14) Entrants warrant that:
- Their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party; and
- Their entry does not contain any content that is sexually explicit, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, is obscene or offensive or violates any law.
(15) By entering this promotion, the participant grants the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a nonexclusive license to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the entry at any time. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to display the entry or any part of the entry in whole or in part in any media, including on the Night at The Barracks website, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube channel. The participant acknowledges that they will not be entitled to any compensation for this continued use.
(16) Entrants warrant that any statements made in the entry in relation to 2S Entertainment’s products and/or services accurately and truthfully reflect the entrants’ opinion and experience of the products and/or services, and that any false or misleading testimonial made by an entrant in relation to the goods and/or services may be a breach of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
(17) The winners will be notified on Facebook within five days of being selected as the winner of a prize.
(18) Entry details remain the property of the Promoter and to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of entering this competition, accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Winners’ names, and their entries, may be published on the Night at The Barracks pages.
(19) The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of\ winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
(20) In the event that a winner is disqualified as described in clause 17, the judges will select an alternate winner to receive the prize.
(21) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition without liability to the entrant.
(23) This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability resulting from this competition.
(24) The Promoter is 2S Entertainment Pty Ltd, ABN 36 645 238 286 of 203/27 Belgrave St, Manly, NSW, 2095.